Search current inventory of Hardin Valley TN Homes For Sale
Hardin Valley Home for Sale in Covered Bridge Subdivision
2428 Covered Bridge Blvd Knoxville, TN 37932
MLS number: 978514
Square Footage: 3500
Call Christine McInerney at 865-237-5289 to see if this property is still available and arrange a personalized private showing.
Hardin Valley Custom Built Beauty
No expense was spared with this quality built brick and stone (no veneers) home loaded with custom upgrades. Upon entering the home you are greeting by a gorgeous solid mahogany wood front door and a stone front porch, spanned with structural steel, (no back fill or gravel that could settle and cause problems later). It is supported on all 4 sides on the footings. Open concept floor plan features hardwood flooring, solid cherry built-is in living room complete w/ speaker cabinets, surround sound wiring, and a stone fireplace with heat and glow gas FP. The large eat in kitchen features quartz counters, stainless appliances and hood range, soft close drawers, LED under cabinet lighting, island, adjoining butlers pantry and an additional large storage pantry. The main level master has trey ceilings and an attached ensuite with double vanity, soaking tub, walk in shower, WC, and large closet with custom solid wood cabinetry. Upstairs you will find 3 additional bedrooms (2 of which have attached full bathrooms) + a 5th bedroom or bonus room, AND an office. The 3rd garage bay is 27′ deep and could accommodate boats or large vehicles. This home features several energy efficient features- tankless water heater, high efficiency Carrier zoned HVAC units, and Marvin windows. Desirably located just a short distance to the neighborhood pool and clubhouse, and Creekside Walking Trails. VISIT www.HardinValley.com for additional subdivision information.
Click below to see more:
Kitchen Perfect for Entertaining
If entertaining is your forte, there is no better place to do this then from the expansive kitchen featuring custom made solid cherry wood cabinets with under cabinet led lighting, quartz counter tops, soft close drawers with pull out shelving. The stainless steel appliances make the kitchen come together, but it’s the vast amount of space that makes bringing friends together so easy. Adjacent to the kitchen lies a butlers pantry complete with additional cabinetry with glass doors and a huge lighted pantry.
Covered Bridge S/D in Hardin Valley
Covered Bridge Subdivision is an award winning S/D in Hardin Valley. You love city excitement yet long for countryside serenity. Could there be a bridge to someplace in between? Look no further than Covered Bridge at Hardin Valley. Located in West Knoxville between Oak Ridge and Farragut, it highlights East Tennessee’s natural beauty and exhibits a character rarely seen in home developments. All that while being astonishingly close to Turkey Creek Shopping Center and the best that Knoxville TN has to offer.
The Covered Bridge Homeowners Association is second to none. Streets are always well taken care of, lawns are mostly manicured with the utmost care. The amenities include a clubhouse and pool as well as a walking trail and activities field. A traditional resort-style clubhouse featuring real cedar siding and shake roof overlooks an elegant pool and lounging area. With the flair of a mountain lodge, the upper level is perfect for events from a neighborhood get together to formal parties. The main room’s ceiling ranges in height from 10 to 16 feet and is adorned by heavy timber trusses. The abundant windows and doors incorporate the rear 12-foot-deep covered porch as part of the indoor space when the three double doors are opened. Two flat screen TVs make for a perfect place to enjoy a ball game with friends. Whether lounging by the pool or relaxing beneath one of the covered porches, the clubhouse is a great place to spend your free time. The activities field, located near the main entrance, is simply an example of Mother Nature’s kindness to the Hardin Valley area. The field is open and bordered on two sides by scenic tree-lined creeks. With an asphalt walking trail encircling the perimeter and numerous benches from which to enjoy the view, this area is ideal for a comfortable walk or watching the kids as they learn to ride their bikes.
Additional Features and Quality Finishes
1) The front porch is spanned with structural steel instead of being filled with gravel or other material that could settle and cause problems later. It is supported on all 4 sides on the footings.
2) The accent roof on the front porch is custom made (formed on that curve), using standing seam metal that has a 50yr finish.
3) All the stone on the house is natural stone. Not manufactured stone that cannot be cleaned without losing its dyed color, or can chip easily, revealing only the gray base material.
4) The fireplace is an efficient heater with a blower. The igniter is backed up with a battery, so the fireplace can be used, even if the power is out.
5) The HVAC systems are both split system Carrier 14seer units. That is above “builder grade”, and is very efficient.
6) The house is pre-wired for Hi-def TV above the fireplace, and surround sound in the family room.
7) The family room, dining room, and upstairs bedroom are all 2’ longer (side to side) than the plan calls for, creating more ample living space.
8) The pressure treated pine deck is premium kiln-dried pressure treated pine. This material shrinks much less than regular pressure treated pine.
9) The master closet is custom made by the cabinet maker- made of solid Alder wood.
10) All cabinetry in the house is custom made for the home. Kitchen, living room, and butler pantry is made of solid cherry wood.
11) The deck is approximately 120sf bigger than the plan calls for. This allows for increased space for deck furnishings and to accommodate the stairs being placed on the high side of the lot- thus allowing for shorter stairs and making it easier to climb.
12) There is a natural gas connection for a grill in place under the deck.
13) The garage doors are insulated with metal skins inside and out.
14) The garage door openers are belt-drive; much quieter than chain-drive.
15) The hot water heater is tankless and very efficient.
16) The house has a pex manifold; which is a water distribution system, much like an electric panel. You can turn off 1 fixture at a time, instead of losing water to the whole house when there is a plumbing issue. This is a $600 upgrade.